ANY LAB TEST NOW® is the first direct access lab testing services company, allowing individuals to take control of their health. On September 20, 2007, Any Test Franchising, Inc. acquired the rights to franchise the ANY LAB TEST NOW concept. We are 150+ stores strong across the U.S. and growing!
ANY LAB TEST NOW makes it easy for consumers and businesses alike to manage their health by providing direct access to clinical lab tests, paternity and other DNA family relationship tests, drug and alcohol and other toxicology testing services. With health care reform, more people are carrying high-deductible insurance, combined with HSA accounts, such as the Silver and Bronze Level plans. Family health care is a big concern, especially when it comes to health care costs. ANY LAB TEST NOW’s affordable, upfront prices fit into a person’s healthcare budget, providing a solution that continues to support overall health and wellness. ANY LAB TEST NOW partners with many major, high-quality laboratories throughout the U.S. to provide affordable and comprehensive lab testing services directly.
Why choose ANY LAB TEST NOW?
- We’re the experts in providing direct access lab testing to consumers, since 1992
- Affordable prices. You know what it is going to cost when you call us
- Convenient – right in your community, where you live, work and shop
- Work-friendly hours, including Saturdays
- No Insurance? No Problem!® High deductible insurance or HSA account? We’re in your budget.
- No appointment necessary
- We accept your physician’s order, or can provide one for you
- Most test results in only 24 – 48 hours
In today’s healthcare environment, it is more important than ever for you to be proactive and Take Control of Your Health®. Find a location near you and order any lab test from our thousands of choices, including but not limited to lab tests for:
- General Health and Wellness
- Heart Health
- Diabetes Management
- Allergies, Sensitivities or Intolerances
- Teen or Employer Drug Testing
- And More
ANY LAB TEST NOW does not treat or diagnose. Once you receive your test results, you can take them to your physician or other healthcare provider.